Personal Identifying Information (“PII”)
PII means information about you that specifically identifies you. This includes the following types of information: your name, email address, and demographic information (e.g. date of birth, age, gender).
Non-Personal Identifying Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information (“NII”) about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name and an email address.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our site. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our site, operating system and browser type; it does not collect your name or other identifying information. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We will use this information to:
- operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- provide you with interest-based communication, offers, and promotions for products and services from us;
- process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- perform analytics and conduct consumer research;
- send you reminders, security alerts, technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information; and
- provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate and industry-standard encryption data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, no method is transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. While Inspirebh.org makes every effort to protect your personal information shared through Inspirebh.org, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share through Inspirebh.org could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that Inspirebh.org is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through Inspirebh.org without its knowledge and permission. Additionally, you release Inspirebh.org from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Right Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As of March 25, 2018 under the General Digital Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) residents and those accessing this website using IP addresses associated with servers located within European Union Member Countries have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- The right to have their personal identifying information removed from our servers.
- The right to withdraw prior consent to have your personal identifying information stored.
- The right to request access to your personal identifying information.
- The right to object to the storing of your personal information on the grounds of your personal situation.
- The right to rectify any of your personal information that is stored on our servers.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.